Friday, November 19, 2004

Bah Humbug!

No, this post is not about not having the Christmas spirit. It is about my attitude/mood for the last 2 days. I have been mad and/or upset at everyone (mostly my husband) since yesterday morning. I can't tell you why. I mean I really can't. I don't exactly know why myself. Maybe it is the weather or something. It was raining and dreary yesterday (but I have to say that it did make me chuckle to myself that it rained on Clinton's big day). Today it is cold and overcast. The weather report predicts a sunny day for Thanksgiving. Yeah!

My family is coming to our house for Thanksgiving and I am excited about that. I really love Thanksgiving, but I think I will save those thoughts for another day. In the mean time, I have to get my house in order and do some cooking.

My mood has improved some today. I did some shopping and got some time to myself. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Happy weekend!


No comments: