Monday, October 03, 2005

I Got Tagged, So Here Goes . . .

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Visit Ireland.
See my children get baptised.
Lose weight.
Spoil my grandchildren.
See my sons become Eagle Scouts and college graduates.
Go to Germany with Mark and the boys.
Host a family reunion.

7 things I can do:
Cook
Take pictures my kids
Replace the heating element in an electric oven.
Edit other people's writing.
Raise well-behaved (most of the time) children
Plan a trip
Find the humor in almost anything.

7 things I cannot do:
Be on time all the time.
Draw, paint or anything artistic.
Keep my checkbook up to date.
Stick to a diet and/or exercise plan.
Stay mad.
Dive
Play an instrument

7 things that attract me to people:
Sense of humor
Logic
Christianity
Love of music
Sense of humor
Loyalty
Honesty

7 Celebrity Crushes:
I really don't have any!

7 things I say the most:
Stop that!
Do not touch your brother.
There you go.
I love you.
Jackson.
Jonathan.
Shhhh!

7 bloggers I am tagging:
None.

No comments: