Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Christmas Songs

At least once every day, I think to myself: I should blog about that or, that would make a good blog topic. Why then, you might ask, have you not seen all these new and interesting blogs? Because I think of them while I am driving or showering or daydreaming in church. (Dusty, if you are reading this, I don't really do that.) I might be shopping with the boys, or visiting the school when these great ideas come along. You get the picture. Then I sit down to blog and...nothing.

So with nothing else to say at the moment, I am asking: what is your favorite Christmas carol/song? I love different ones for different reasons. I was in Choir in Middle School and High School, so I love "Hark How the Bells" and "Sleigh Ride," but I also love "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" by Bruce Springsteen and "Run, Run, Rudolph" by Dave Edmonds, to name a few. Oh, and the Eagles one that starts out "Bells will be ringing..." and also Elton John's "Step into Christmas." Oh, and I almost forgot an important one! The Elvis Christmas Album. I have owned that as a vinyl record, a cassette tape and I now have it on CD. Ok, that's enough for now. What are your favorites?

No comments: