Thursday, January 19, 2006

Crush on Who?

In a recent post, Antique Mommy said that when she was younger, she and a friend would argue whether David Cassidy or Donny Osmond was cuter. (I'd have to go with David Cassidy back in the day. Of course now David Cassidy looks like an old guy and Donny Osmond has not changed much. Clean living I suppose.)
When I was around 13, one of my bedroom walls was covered with magazine pictures of Shawn Cassidy, Leif Garrett and Scott Baio. Those were the days. I even had a couple of Shawn Cassidy 45 records. Remember those?
This all got me wondering: who did you have a "teen-idol" crush on? I shared, now it is someone else's turn.

1 comment:

Antique Mommy said...

Leif Garrett? I saw him recently on one of those "whatever happened to" shows. Take the same hairdo and add 30 years of sex drugs and rock and roll -- not a good recipie. Like you say, clean living has it's rewards!