Friday, March 03, 2006

We Did It!

Just a little over 24 hours ago, my co-yearbook coodinator and I finished the yearbook. We are so excited and relieved, you cannot imagine. I have enjoyed being up at the boys' school taking pictures and being involved. It has been nice to get to know more kids through this project. We were even crazy enough to agree to do it again next year. But right now it is a huge relief to have it done.

We are pretty proud of our selves. We worked hard to try to get every child in the book. Unless they are very new to the school, they are in there to the best of our knowledge. Some kids seem to pop up in lots of pictures, while others we had to hunt down and get a "candid" of them. I'm sure that someone will complain about something when the book is distributed, but for now we are happy.

Now I can work on the mountain of laundry that has been building for a couple of weeks. Oh yeah.

1 comment:

Antique Mommy said...

I worked on a newspaper before (in college) but never a yearbook and I know how much work that is, but I also think it's a lot of fun. Good for you for being so involved at the boys school - a wise investment. I hope you get a little credit somewhere in the book!