Thursday, August 05, 2004

I'm Baaaaack

I am very tired and a little sad right now, but mostly I am thankful for experience I just had. My boys and I just returned from Waco, Texas where we visited with our dear "Fort Worth friends." None of us live in Fort Worth now, but we all did when we had our first and second children. We grew very close and now try to get together once or twice a year. Stephanie was our gracious host. In Stephanie's house this week were four 6-year-olds, three 4-year-olds, one almost 3-year-old and one almost 1-year-old, four moms and one dad (Stephanie's husband, Rob.) That is a total of 9 kids and 5 adults. It was a little crazy at times, but all in all things went amazingly well. I pray that we can always find time to have these reunions in the years to come. They are, as Stephanie said on her blog, priceless. And if I can figure out how, I will post pictures of our gang .

1 comment:

SG said...

COME BACK!!!!

Ok, now that that is out of my system! It was so good to have you around! I truly miss you being a part of my daily life! I guess that this blog thing will help me with that! have a great first day home! Give Mark a hug for me and think of me as you drink that Mocha Frappuccino!