1. I have lived in 4 different states.
2. I have lived in Arkansas 3 different times in my life.
3. I lived in Texas 2 different times.
4. I went on a field trip to Krispy Kreme Donuts in Kindergarten.
5. I can say the Greek alphabet in under 30 seconds.
6. I performed in Texas Stadium.
7. I pulled the release rope in a glider plane one time.
8. I am related to Meriwether Lewis (of Lewis and Clark.)
9. I have shaken the hand of Bill Clinton on 2 separate occasions.
10. I shook hands with Al and Tipper Gore.
11. I am a Republican.
12. I was certified as a weather observer and did weather data reports (into the computer) at the local airport.
13. I am a first born child.
14. My husband is a first-born.
15. My Dad was a first-born and so was his mother.
16. My mother-in-law is a first-born.
17. I pledged a sorority, but then depledged.
18. I have been to Key West, Florida.
19. Both of my children took their first plane rides when they were weeks old.
20. I was in a store in Acuna, Mexico and Tommy Lee Jones came in.
21. I taught school for one year in Warren, Arkansas.
22. I have brown hair and blue eyes, my sister has blonde hair and brown eyes, my brother has red hair and hazel eyes.
23. My brother and sister are twins.
24. I was in choir in high school.
25. I was on the tennis team in high school.
OK, now which is NOT true?